All individuals who wish to attend must have an account with LIA. If you are registering for someone other than yourself, registration will need to be completed under their account.
For any other assistance, please contact LIA.
Saturday: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm EASTERN TIME
IMPORTANT: If you are in a different time zone, ensure you calculate the start time correctly, as late participants may not receive credit for the course.
PRIOR TO THE COURSE
- The Zoom link will be emailed to the email address you registered for the course with a week prior to the course date.
- Each registration is for a single individual. This course is not intended to be streamed to a group. Only the registered attendee will receive a certificate of completion for the course.
- Ensure your device will meet Zoom's system requirements here: https://zoom.us/test
- Ensure your Zoom ID matches the name on your course registration. If they do not match, please be sure you are able to provide your order number.
- Access the zoom meeting link 10 minutes prior to course start time to verify your course registration (either by Zoom ID match or by providing your order number.) You will be placed in a virtual waiting room and one of our staff will verify your registration to allow you into the course.
ATTENDANCE VERIFICATION & CERTIFICATE
- Complete the course evaluation to receive your digital certificate of completion. The course evaluation will be emailed after the course.
- Certificates, course slides, and sample documentation will be sent in the week following the course after the course evaluation has been completed.