LIA offers references to the following resources for your convenience. Many of these resources are external entities that have no direct affiliation with our Society, but may offer industry related solutions. If you are unable to find the resource you are looking for or you would like to suggest additional resources, please contact us.
External industry resources including: Government, Societies, News/Media Outlets, etc.
- Professional Societies & Groups
- Laboratories and R&D Facilities
- Industry Related Events
- Industry Related News & Media
- Government Agencies
Laser Safety Information:
Information regarding Laser Safety, including definitions, guidelines & regulatory bodies.
Laser Safety Tools:
The following laser safety tools, services & utilities are offered by LIA:
- Free Optical Density (OD) Calculator - calculate the optical density recommended for use with a laser system of a given power.
- The Evaluator - Comprehensive Laser Safety Hazard Calculator
Our Corporate Membership include business leaders, educators, research facilities, and the like. View our Corporate Member Directory for more information. If you are an industry influencer, leader, innovator, or simply would like to stay up-to-date on the latest industry happenings, learn more about LIA Membership.