Table of Contents:
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we use 'cookies'?
- Third-party disclosure
- Third-party links
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Fair Information Practices
- CAN SPAM Act
- Contact Us
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or additional details to help us in providing you with an exceptional customer experience.
We collect information from you when you perform an identifiable action. An identifiable action includes, but is not limited to:
- Registering for an account.
- Registering for a course.
- Registering for a conference.
- Placing an order.
- Subscribing to one of our subscriptions.
- Filling out a form.
- Using Live Chat.
- Or entering additional information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you perform an identifiable action in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Your personal information is: stored within secure networks; only accessible by persons with explicit access rights to such systems; and each of these persons are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information (including placing orders), to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider. Credit card account numbers are not stored or processed on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together track our traffic sources and flow in order to provide users with a better experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. As browsers differ in how to enable/disable these options, you should consult your browser’s Help menu to learn more about these configurations.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
Some of the features of the site will no longer be available.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for various uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us.
- By calling us.
- By logging in to your account.
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
In consideration of Fair Information Practices as defined by the Federal Trade Commission; in the event of a security breach, we will work with law enforcement to notify any affected individual(s) and/or business(es) as quickly as possible.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Call our office at +1 (407) 380-1553
- Registered users can modify subscriptions using the subscription tab in your profile.
13501 Ingenuity Drive, Suite 128
Orlando, Florida 32826
+1 (407) 380-1553
Last Edited on 2018-08-08