LIA's Corporate Members come from all areas of the laser industry. They are laser manufacturers, consultants, hospitals and medical centers, job shops, laser eyewear manufacturers, laser system builders, schools and training centers, system designers, optical components manufacturers and distributors, vacuum and gas handlers as well as a variety of others. This online directory is a tool to help you find key industry companies than can help you benefit from utilizing laser technology. Corporate Members can fill out this form to update their listing or opt-in to be listed in the corporate member directory.
Benefits of Membership
- Complimentary online subscription to the peer reviewed Journal of Laser Applications®. This is an excellent publication forum for your technical work.
- Complimentary subscription to LIA TODAY, our bi-monthly digital newsletter.
- Complimentary 50-word listing in LIA's online corporate member directory
- Complimentary WEB link from our site to yours
- Complimentary unlimited copies of our Laser Safety Bulletin for distribution to your customers
- Complimentary subscription to Laser Systems Europe, a magazine that covers what a laser system can do for businesses, and how to operate it safely.
- Discounts on LIA courses, conferences and seminars. This includes Laser Safety Officer Training, LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event (LME®) Workshop, The International Congress on Applications of Lasers and Electro-Optics (ICALEO®) Conference, the International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC®) and Laser Additive Manufacturing (LAM®) Workshop.
- Discounts on exhibit space at LIA Conferences and Workshops
- Discounts on all LIA advertising opportunities
- Publication of industry related press releases in the LIA TODAY
- Special member rates on all LIA publications, videos and safety training guides.
- Referrals - we refer interested parties and potential customers directly to our member companies Career enhancement. Courses and seminars to enhance and expand knowledge in the laser field which provide industry recognition. LIA also offers a wide range of volunteer activities, from board members and committee leaders to conference chairs to expert panels, we invite you to participate!
Become a Member Today!
Corporate membership with the LIA enables your company to connect with laser end users, network with industry professionals and reach the global laser community.
Membership Pricing Details
|Corporate A||Corporations with annual sales of $1 million and under||$450|
|Corporate B||Corporations that make between $1 million to $10 million||$850|
|Corporate C||Corporations that make between $10 million to $50 million||$1,095|
|Corporate D||Corporations that make between $50 million to $250 million||$2,095|
|Corporate E||Corporations that make between $250 million to $1 billion||$3,095|
|Corporate F||Corporations that make greater than $1 billion per year||$4,595|
|Corporate Institutional||Institutions or Non-Profit Organizations||$450|