If you would prefer not to complete the application process online, you may download and mail in an application. To download an LIA corporate membership application click here.
Benefits of Membership
- Complimentary online subscription to the peer reviewed Journal of Laser Applications®. This is an excellent publication forum for your technical work.
- Complimentary subscription to LIA Today, our bi-monthly newsletter via email or mail.
- Complimentary listing in LIA's online corporate membership directory
- Complimentary 50-word listing in our online corporate membership directory
- Complimentary WEB link from our site to yours
- Complimentary unlimited copies of our Laser Safety Bulletin for distribution to your customers
- Access to LIA's NEW LaserU Portal. With access to the training online, you can enhance your employee's laser knowledge whenever it's convenient for them! Visit https://www.lia.org/education/laseru for more information.
- Special member rates on all LIA publications, videos and safety training guides.
- Discounts on LIA courses, conferences and seminars. This includes Laser
Safety Officer Training, LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event (LME®), The International Congress on Applications of Lasers and Electro-Optics (ICALEO®) Conference, the International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC®)
- Discounts on exhibit space at LIA Conferences and Workshops
- Discounts on all LIA advertising opportunities
- Publication of industry related press releases in the LIA Today
- Referrals - we refer interested parties and potential customers directly to our member companies
- Career enhancement. Courses and seminars to enhance and expand knowledge in the laser field which provide industry recognition. LIA also offers a wide range of volunteer activities, from board members and committee leaders to conference chairs to expert panels, we invite you to participate!
Corporate membership with the LIA enables your company to connect with laser end users, network with industry professionals and reach the global laser community. Become a Member Today!
Corporate Institutional Institutions or Non-Profit Organizations Corporate A Corporations with annual sales of $1 million and under Corporate B Corporations that make between $1 million to $10 million Corporate C Corporations that make greater than $10 million per year
Corporate membership dues are: