Laser Safety Awareness Training - Multi-user - Online
With LIA’s online education programs, you can gain comprehensive, applicable training quickly and easily from the comfort of your office or home. The convenient, easy-to-access delivery method over the Internet saves on travel cost and makes it easier for all laser professionals to fit into their busy schedules. While you can start and stop the course as needed, the program only takes about two hours to complete. You have 30 days to complete the course after activating it.
Why select LIA for your medical laser safety training?
- Setting the standards in Laser Safety Training for 40 years — We literally wrote the book on laser safety standards. LIA is the secretariat for ANSI Z136 Safe Use of Lasers, the foundation for laser safety standards nationwide.
- World leader in laser safety education — LIA trains more Laser Safety Officers than any other organization in the world. In fact, other laser safety organizations come to LIA for education and training resources.
- Experience Counts - LIA’s expert instructors are among the most experienced experts in the laser industry, and many sit on the ANSI laser safety standards committees.
- Employee safety is a top priority - With the goal of keeping the workplace safe from laser hazards, LIA and OSHA formed an alliance to provide laser safety training resources for industrial and medical organizations.
This course can be taken from either a PC or MAC. Minimum requirements are:
- An internet connection
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Google Chrome or Firefox Browser
- Adobe Flash Player (Adobe Flash is not supported on many mobile devices)
- Speakers to hear the audio
Multiple Seat Price Breakdown:
Quantity (number of people)
Price (per person)
41 and up
To register for a single user course, click here.
You may, at any time prior to 10 business days before your course begins, cancel your registration and receive a refund, less an administrative fee of $99. Within 10 business days of the course, the Laser Institute of America will not issue a refund. However, you can reschedule for a future course at no cost as long as you attend within the next 12-month period. Please be aware that if you cannot attend the course and fail to give proper notification prior to your course date you will forfeit your entire course fee.
Laser Safety Awareness Training - Multi-user - Online - Course Fee $70.00 (Member Price: $70.00)