ANSI Z136.3 (2011) - Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care (Electronic Version)
People who purchased this product have also purchased these products:
- ANSI Z136.1 (2014) - Safe Use of Lasers (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.8 (2012) - Safe Use of Lasers in Research, Development, or Testing (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.4 (2010) Recommended Practice for Laser Safety Measurements for Hazard Evaluation (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.1 and ANSI Z136.3 Electronic Set
- ANSI Z136.6 - Safe Use Of Lasers Outdoors (Electronic Version)
The ANSI Z136.3 is recognized as the definitive document on laser safety in all health care environments. It provides guidance for the safe use of lasers for diagnostic, cosmetic, preventative and therapeutic applications in any location where bodily structure or function is altered or symptoms are relieved. Lasers used in these applications are incorporated into an apparatus, which includes a delivery system, a power supply, mechanical housing, and associated liquids and gases as required for operation of the laser. The entire apparatus in referred to as a health care laser system (HCLS), and this standard is intended for use by all personnel associated with the installation, operation, calibration, and maintenance and service of the system. A must for hospitals, medical centers, spas and clinics using lasers!
- View a sample of this publication (includes the Table of Contents).
- Click hereto order a soft bound copy of this standard.
The standard is designed to be used in conjunction with the ANSI Z136.1.
For site license inquiries, please contact Mark Brown, Director of Sales (ANSI), +1.212.642.4935.