Now with three monthly subscription packages and pricing levels to choose from: Advanced, Intermediate, or Basic, your organization has the flexibility to pay for only the features it needs.
This innovative System provides a reliable way to easily double-check laser safety calculations. It is based on the ANSI Z136.1 American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers and will perform repeated calculations of maximum permissible exposure (MPE), optical density (OD), nominal ocular hazard distance (NOHD), nominal hazard zone (NHZ), and laser hazard classification.
The Evaluator Benefits:
- Change laser settings by easily switching between CW, Single Pulse or repetitively pulsed lasers as well as adjusting the beam profile (circular, elliptical or rectangular)
- Designed for today’s LSO – save reports*, view graphs* and make suggestions for new features
- Easy Navigation, Accurate Results! More options to fine tune the accuracy of your calculations
- Any revisions to the standard during your subscription will be immediately reflected in the system
- Definitions and references from the current ANSI Z136.1 standard provided for keywords and acronyms
- Experiment with various laser, eyewear or barrier combinations with enhanced interactive graphic displays
- Graphically illustrates use of eye protection, shows difference between
Plus, you can easily upgrade or downgrade to any subscription level at any time — making it a flexible and scalable solution for dynamic organizations.