The conferences of the Laser Institute of America are the town square of the laser community. A large and diverse group, laser professionals often find themselves disconnected from each other. LIA conferences, however, bring the university researcher, the business executive, and the production floor user together under one roof for a unique and rewarding networking opportunity.
The LIA also breaks down geographical barriers. The laser community is a global one, and LIA conferences bring together laser professionals from North America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Rim. Attracting the best minds from the hottest fields, LIA conferences are considered worldwide to be the best forum for exchanging up-to-date, technical information on laser technology, applications, and safety. No matter what the laser-related question, the answer can be found at an LIA conference. For more information about the conferences links below or click here.
- International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO®)
- International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC®)
- LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®)
- Laser Welding & Joining Workshop
LIA Supporting Conferences
- British Medical Laser Association Annual Conference
- Laser Processing & Components (LPC) at LASER World of Photonics China
- Lasers in Action and The International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication (LPM) at LASYS
- Lasers in Manufacturing (LiM)