The International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO®) has a 31 year history as the conference where researchers and end-users meet to review the state-of-the art in laser materials processing and predict where the future will lead. From its inception, ICALEO has been devoted to the field of laser materials processing and is viewed as the premier source of technical information in the field.
- Plenary Session
- Business Forum & Panel Discussion
- President's Reception
- Student Paper Award
- Laser Industry Vendor Reception & Tabletop Display
- LIA Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon
- Poster Presentation Gallery
- Networking Opportunities – meet colleagues from around the world!
- Laser Materials Processing Conference
- Laser Microprocessing Conference
- Nanomanufacturing Conference
- Laser Solutions Short Courses
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in laser materials processing from the basic understanding of the interaction between a laser beam and a material, to those interested in how a process can be integrated and optimized for an application. Laser Institute of America's goal for ICALEO is to bring both academic and industrial people together who may benefit from laser technology. This includes end-users and scientists as well as engineers and technicians engaged in developing laser technology.