Manuscript Preparation Checklist
Use this checklist to avoid the most common mechanical errors in submitted manuscripts:
- The manuscript must be double-spaced throughout.
- Number all pages in single sequence.
- Type references in the style used by this journal.
- Submit cover letter, manuscript file, illustration files, and any supplemental files via Peer X-Press, the journal's online submission system, located at http://jla.peerx-press.org.
- The original figures must be in the final published size, not oversized.
- Upload a signed JLA Transfer of Copyright Agreement Form when submitting your original or revised manuscript to the journal's online submission site (http://jla.peerx-press.org). A blank copyright form is available here.
- Obtain permission for reuse of any previously published material and include proper citation information within manuscript. For guidelines, click here.