Product Code: 238 | ISBN: 9781855730342
Enables the reader both to understand and to use, in a practical manner, laser welding. The author explains the principles of laser welding and provides examples of industrial applications, examines many aspects of laser welding and devotes a complete chapter to safety.
Table of Contents:
- Light and lasers
- Principles of laser welding and its characteristics
- Industrial applications
- Laser welding parameters and their effects
- Welding sheet metal parts
- Welding plate, tube and pre-machined parts
- Single and multi-pass welding with filler material
- Process performance control and monitoring
- Work handling, laser beam manipulation and process automation
- Optical equipment; Laser safety
- Installing and operating a laser - some questions and answers
- Glossary of common terminology
Note: When applicable, multiple quantity discounts are applied once the items are added to your cart.