Product Code: 118AE | ISBN: 978-0-912035-95-6
The ANSI Z136.8 - Electronic Version is a PDF version of one of the latest offerings in a range of vital resources for laser personnel. It was developed to distinguish it from the parent ANSI Z136.1 Safe Use of Lasers document by:
- Including two additional hazard analysis areas - beam path and beam interaction.
- Summarizing proper procedure in unrestricted, restricted, controlled, exclusion and inaccessible locations.
- Allowing the use of alignment eyewear, non-certified lasers, export controls, warning signs, including sample audit forms for labs and program reviews and deletion of some CDRH-based control measures.
This standard includes policies and procedures to ensure laser safety in any area where research, development or testing is performed, including Universities, product development labs, private and government research labs (e.g., National Laboratories) and product testing settings.
- Order a hardcopy version of this standard
- View a sample of this publication (includes the Table of Contents).
Accessing your electronic standard
To view your electronic standard, log-in to your LIA Account and select the "Files" tab to see any electronic documents purchased.
Note: When applicable, multiple quantity discounts are applied once the items are added to your cart.