ANSI Z136.6 - Safe Use Of Lasers Outdoors (Electronic Version)
People who purchased this product have also purchased these products:
- ANSI Z136.1 (2014) - Safe Use of Lasers (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.3 (2011) - Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.8 (2012) - Safe Use of Lasers in Research, Development, or Testing (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.4 (2010) Recommended Practice for Laser Safety Measurements for Hazard Evaluation (Electronic Version)
- ANSI Z136.1 and ANSI Z136.3 Electronic Set
This standard provides guidance for the safe use of lasers in an outdoor environment. It covers product performance of lasers used outdoors including those that have been granted a variance or exemption from the provisions of the Federal product performance standard (21 CFR 1040). Products and applications covered:
- Laser Light Shows
- Military Lasers
- Lasers used for outdoor scientific research
The standard also covers possible indirect hazards such as visual interference at night to pilots during take-off and landing.
- View a sample of this publication (includes the Table of Contents).
- Click here to order a soft bound copy of this standard.
The standard is designed to be used in conjunction with the ANSI Z136.1.
For site license inquiries, please contact Mark Brown, Director of Sales (ANSI), +1.212.642.4935.