Laser Safety Officer With Hazard Analysis Training - Anaheim, CA
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
8:00 AM to Noon
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Make reservations directly with the hotel by calling 714-750-8000 or click here to make a reservation. Mention Laser Institute of America - ICALEO 2012 to receive a special rate of $139 by August 30th. Special seating arrangements can be made for those with impaired vision or hearing.
13501 Ingenuity Drive, Suite 128
Orlando, FL 32826
Toll Free: 1.800.345.2737
- David Sliney, PhD, CLSO
- Richard Hughes, PhD, CLSO
- Penelope Galoff, CLSO
- Tim Hitchcock, CIH, CLSO
All personnel involved with industrial, military, educational, or research applications of lasers. This course is tailored to fit the needs of safety professionals, engineers, laser operators, technicians, and other professionals assigned the duties of Laser Safety Officer or required to perform laser hazard analysis, training, or the administration of a laser safety program for their organization.
- Experts from the Accredited Standards Committee Z136 Safe Use of Lasers provide up-to-date information on Federal, State and International laser safety regulations.
- Laser fundamentals and terminology necessary for a complete understanding of current laser safety information.
- Laser hazard analysis (MPEs, NHZs, OD, etc.)
- Laser bioeffects
- Laser Control Measures. Includes controls recommended by ANSI Z136 industry safety standards and reviews compliance requirements mandated by OSHA
- Laser safety program administration
Course Notes including a resource CD with color presentation slides and useful LSO documentation forms, ANSI Z136.1 Safe Use of Lasers standard, LIA Laser Safety Guide, and a certificate of completion. Ending times will vary daily. This course ends Friday at noon. Scientific calculators will be provided.
You may, at any time prior to 10 business days before your course begins, cancel your registration and receive a refund, less an administrative fee of $99. Within 10 business days of the course, the Laser Institute of America will not issue a refund. However, you can reschedule for a future course at no cost as long as you attend within the next 12-month period. Please be aware that if you cannot attend the course and fail to give proper notification prior to your course date you will forfeit your entire course fee.