LIA Membership Chapters
Network with peers in the laser industrial, medical, research and government communities.
Want to stay ahead of the curve? - Learn about new technologies.
Stuck with an application problem? - Talk to other laser users and to the experts of many local laser companies — they may have solved problems similar to yours or can point you in the right direction.
New to laser technology? - Get a crash course by asking questions and getting answers.
Questions about laser safety? - Talk to the safety experts at the Laser Institute of America.
LIA Chapters offer a unique opportunity to meet and network with individuals including end users, manufacturers of lasers and related products, safety officers, company presidents and researchers in your region. While there are no chapter membership dues per say, it is required that participants join as an individual or corporate member of the LIA. For LIA Membership Information, Click Here.
- The chapter must have a minimum of 20 current (paid) LIA members.
- Formation of an organizing committee with designated chairperson.
- No chapter dues required.
- Must meet at least 4 times a year.
- Times and locations at discretion of chapter.
- LIA should be notified and given brief summary of meeting activities for reporting in LIA Today Newsletter.
Want to join a chapter? Contact the membership department at email@example.com for more information.