Join us at LME to network with industry experts and experience the latest laser technologies. This year’s LME includes access to the exhibit hall and educational presentations on the basics of lasers used in manufacturing.
LAM 2018 and DigiFab Con 2018 are both two-day conferences co-located with LME, March 27-28. Registration to either conference will include admittance to the LME exhibit. For more details, please visit their websites.
Stay at the Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel for convenient access to the exhibit and networking opportunities with fellow attendees. Click here for hotel information.
Come to LME for a chance to win one of three amazing prizes each day!
All LME Attendees will be entered into our daily raffles. One drawing will be held each day of the event, allowing you the opportunity to win one of three prizes. Learn more.
- All attendees must review and agree to the LIA Ethics Policy.
Important Registration Information
- Click here for information on Visa Applications.
- LAM Refund policy: No refunds will be made on cancellations received after January 2, 2018. All requests for refunds must be made in writing. There will be a $75.00 USD processing fee for all refunds. Guest Tickets and LIA Membership Dues are non-refundable.
- Registrations must be paid in full prior to attending LAM.
- LME registrations are non-refundable. Substitutions can be made at any time.
LIA realizes that some individuals may have dietary restrictions or food allergies. Please indicate these restrictions on your conference registration form. You may also email any dietary restrictions to email@example.com or contact LIA by phone at +1.407.380.1553.
People with Disabilities
LIA strives to hold meetings that are accessible to all. Please tell us what you require to help make your participation more enjoyable and meaningful. If you require special assistance, please let us know. Any information regarding your disability will remain confidential.