- General Info
April 25, 2016
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel
Summit Program: 1PM - 5PM
VIP Reception: 5PM - 6:30PM
About Lasers for Manufacturing Summit:
Come see the Lasers for Manufacturing Summit - a brand-new event by the Laser Institute of America.
This event will bring together C-suite and other top executives who want to hear first-hand expert intelligence on how to use these powerful tools most profitably in a variety of high-value manufacturing applications.
The Summit is the only event that focuses on the entire lasers in manufacturing marketplace. It provides a comprehensive market perspective that is unobtainable elsewhere, with
market data segmented by applications and laser technology from laser industry's leading resources.
In addition, industry experts present their views and analysis of laser-market trends, applications development, and business outlook.
Who Should Attend:
This event is intended for business leaders and key players in manufacturing and their suppliers as well as anyone with a stake in the business of lasers, such as technology analysts and
investors. Target attendee audience includes:
- Presidents, CEOs and COOs
- Chief Technology Officers
- R&D Management
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Business Development Directors
- Managing Directors
- Business/Technology Analysts
Experience the Summit:
- One keynote presentation offering important insights into the laser and Laser Additive Manufacturing market as well as a look into the State of the Additive Manufacturing Industry.
- Five (5) presentations covering pivotal applications used in the industry: Click Here to view the Summit Education Program
- A Laser Manufacturing Forum moderated by David Belforte, former LIA President and editor-in-chief of Industrial Laser Solutions . This will include panelists from high-profile companies that are manufacturing with lasers.
- VIP Reception: Where you will meet high-level executives, speakers, and some of LIA's board members in an exclusive network gathering.