- General Info
YOUR LASER EVENT
Click here for the Exhibitor Application.
April 26, 2016: 10am - 5pm
April 27, 2016: 10am - 4pm
Be a part of the 5th Anniversary of the exclusive event for lasers in North America! LME is developed as the ultimate marketplace for laser companies/manufacturers (the Sellers) and other industries that use or can use lasers (serious Buyers).
Come and showcase your company to Buyers that are coming to LME where they can learn more about lasers, inquire about using lasers in their manufacturing process, and find out how lasers can help them. This event will help prepare attendees to become buyers!
Buyers will be:
- Job Descriptions: Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
- Industries: Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics,
Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
- In positions to make decisions and/or key recommendations within their company.
- Interested in lasers and how it can provide them competitive advantages.
- Knowledgable of laser technology through free courses offered by LIA onsite.
- Focused on lasers without distractions from other industries.
- Meet face to face with new prospects.
- Enhance relationships with your contacts.
- Demonstrate affiliation with a premier organization (LIA) and the Laser community.
- Show and tell what you can do.
Get the most out of LME:
- Make It LIVE! — Active and operational lasers are welcomed at the event. Bring your latest technology to the show floor while engaging and interacting with LME attendees. Make it an event that they will not forget! Contact an LIA representative to expand your space and draw attention to your company.
Laser Technology Showcase — Commercial or not, come talk about your products and services to every attendee on the show floor. Every 10 x 10 booth [or larger] receives the opportunity for a 10-20 minute presentation at our
- LIA will provide all exhibitors with a FREE registration code. You can give it to your current and prospective clients. They will thank you for the FREE Educational Trainings, and you will get more face time with them.
Social Media - Discuss and promote LME on all of your subscribed social media platforms. Let collegues and potential business leads know about the importance of this show in helping to give the US manufacturing industry a competitive edge.