- General Info
Lasers for Manufacturing Event
LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®) is the place to see the latest in laser technology, network with the industry's elite and find solutions to
current and future manufacturing needs. Our mission is to provide a one stop event for companies interested in integrating laser technology into their production.
We bring you VALUE in the following ways:
- Visit our show floor theater for keynote presentations on trending topics in the laser industry.
- Attend our expanded free educational sessions to help you understand why laser technology is the future of manufacturing and where and how it is applied.
- Evaluate what you have learned and connect right here at LME with the suppliers who can help you to benefit from using lasers in your manufacturing.
Held in Conjunction with:
April 25, 2016
Come see the Lasers for Manufacturing Summit. This one day event will provide a comprehensive market perspective that is unobtainable elsewhere, with market data segmented by applications and laser technology from the laser industry's leading resources. Learn More»
- Laser Technology Showcase: Come and learn the advantages of using laser technology from LME Exhibitors.
- Ask the Expert: Ask the experts about anything to do with industrial lasers, laser processing systems and industrial laser applications. Let them help you find solutions to your manufacturing needs!
- Keynotes: A variety of trending topics will be presented by industry experts. Click here to view last year's presentations.
- Educational Courses: Educational courses are 30-45 minutes long. They are designed to teach the basics of laser applications and how you can profit from using lasers!
- Tutorials: Tutorials are one and a half hours long. Tutorials provide a more indepth overview of the topic.