Student Paper Award
Full-time students (Student ID required with conference registration and application form) are encouraged to submit papers on their research in the field of laser applications and electro-optics. Awards will be presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Prize winners will be announced during the Closing Plenary Session of ICALEO® on Thursday, October 17th and included in an article in the LIA TODAY newsletter featuring ICALEO. Winning papers will be submitted to LIA’s Journal of Laser Applications® (paper will go through peer review process).
Submitted papers will be reviewed by conference chairs and slotted into appropriate sessions. Judges will not review their own students. Students with accepted papers will be judged by an international panel based on the following criteria:
- Originality of Topic / Material Presented
- Scientific and Technical Merit / Impact
- Clarity of Presentation (Oral & Visual)
Space in this contest is limited—encourage your students to participate!
Conference Proceedings are included for all attendees with a Full Conference Registration. Access instructions were sent to all pre-registered attendees from email@example.com. Pleasse keep in mind that this email may have been routed to your Junk / Spam email folder. If you are unable to locate this email, you should follow the below instructions, and request your password be reset.
The ICALEO proceedings can be accessed following these steps:
- Visit https://icaleo.conferencespot.org.
- Select the Login button at the top of the page.
- Provide your username and password. If you do not know your username and/or password, choose the link titled: forgot your password? and follow the instructions provided.