WELCOME BACK TO YOUR ICALEO!
The World’s Premier Platform for Breakthrough Laser Solutions, the International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics ICALEO®, brings together the leaders and experts in the field of laser material interaction, providing the world’s premier platform for sharing new ideas and discovering solutions. Returning for its 39th iteration – bringing with it deeper industry foci, more expansive technical sessions and networking opportunities each day.
Laser industry professionals from academic and industrial settings will gather to discuss the latest in laser additive manufacturing (LAM), laser macroprocessing, laser microprocessing, and laser nanomanufacturing. The new Frontiers in Laser Applications track will cover additional topics like regional laser markets, industry specific applications, and more. Topics range from the interaction between a laser beam and a material to how a process can be integrated and optimized for an application.
International Advisory Board
- Milan Brandt, RMIT University - Melbourne, Victoria, Austrailia
- Robert Braunschweig, LASEA - Los Gatos, California, USA
- Ya Cheng, Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics - Shanghai Shi, China
- Eliana Fu, Relativity Space - Inglewood, California, USA
- Constantin Häfner, Fraunhofer ILT - Aachen, Germany
- Jamie King, Lawerence Livermore National Lab - Livermore, California, USA
- Christoph Leyens, Fraunhofer IWS - Dresden, Germany
- Lin Li, The University of Manchester - Manchester, United Kingdom
- Eric Mottay, Amplitude Systemes - Pessac, France
- Alexander Olowinsky, Fraunhofer ILT - Aachen, Germany
- Andreas Ostendorf, Ruhr-University Bochum - Bochum, Germany
- Hennrikki Pantsar, TRUMPF Inc. - Plymouth, Michigan, USA
- Kumar Patel, Pranalytica, Inc. - Los Angeles, California, USA
- Edward Reutzel, Pennsylvania State university - University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
- William Steen, Christ's College, Cambridge University - Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Koji Sugioka, RIKEN - Wako, Saitama, Japan
- Minlin Zhong, Tsinghua University - Beijing, China