The International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO®) is viewed as the premier source of technical information in the field.
Laser industry professionals from academic and industrial settings will gather to discuss the latest in laser materials processing, laser microprocessing and nanomanufacturing. Topics range from the interaction between a laser beam and a material to how a process can be integrated and optimized for an application.
- Jun 13, 2018 – Peer-reviewed Manuscript Submission Deadline
- Jul 16, 2018 – General Manuscript Submission Deadline
- Sep 01, 2018 – Speaker Registration Deadline
Join the Discussion
Cooperating Societies & Media Partners
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Association of Industrial Laser Users (AILU)
- Club Laser et Procedes (CLP)
- Europa Science Ltd (Laser Systems Europe)
- Industrial Photonics, a Photonics Media Publication
- JLPS - Japan Laser Processing Society
- Laser Focus World / Industrial Laser Solutions - PennWell
- Photonics Online
- Prototype Today
Conference Proceedings are included for all attendees with a Full Conference Registration. Access instructions were sent to all pre-registered attendees from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that this email may have been routed to your Junk / Spam email folder. If you are unable to locate this email, you should follow the below instructions, and request your password be reset.
The ICALEO proceedings can be accessed following these steps:
- Visit https://icaleo.conferencespot.org.
- Select the Login button at the top of the page.
- Provide your username and password. If you do not know your username and/or password, choose the link titled: forgot your password? and follow the instructions provided.