ANSI Z136.6 Safe Use Of Lasers Outdoors (Electronic Version)
People who purchased this product have also purchased these products:
ANSI Z136.6 (2005) - Safe Use Of Lasers Outdoors
All electronic documents of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z136 series of laser safety standards are sold on the ANSI eStandards Store. LIA only sells the soft bound versions of these Standards. To order the electronic versions from ANSI, click on the link at the bottom of the page.
This standard provides guidance for the safe use of lasers in an outdoor environment. It covers product performance of lasers used outdoors including those that have been granted a variance or exemption from the provisions of the Federal product performance standard (21 CFR 1040). Products and applications covered:
- Laser Light Shows
- Military Lasers
- Lasers used for outdoor scientific research
The standard also covers possible indirect hazards such as visual interference at night to pilots during take-off and landing.
- Intended to be used in conjunction with the ANSI Z136.1. To order the set see below.
- For site license inquiries, please contact Mark Brown, Director of Sales (ANSI), (212) 642-4935
- View a sample of this publication which includes the Table of Contents
- To order an electronic document from ANSI's eStore, click here.