Industrial Laser Safety Audit
Request a complete quote here.
Quality Assurance for Your Industrial Laser Safety Program
The goal of the Industrial Laser Safety Audit is to ensure your organization is in compliance with both the United States OSHA Workplace Safety Requirements (Public Law 91-596) and ANSI Z136.1 Safe Use of Lasers. This comprehensive audit will review everything from training requirements and standard operating procedures, to performing a hazard analysis.
As part of the audit, LIA will:
- Review training requirements for the Laser Safety Officer and other area personnel
- Perform Hazard Analysis
- Evaluate laser use area
- Review laser area controls, including signs and other entryway controls
- Address non-beam hazards such as laser generated airborne contaminants and electrical hazards
- Review laser and laser system requirements
- Review laser documentation such as standard operating procedures, institutional policy, etc.
After the audit, LIA will provide a highly detailed written report with the following information:
- Hazard Analysis Report
- Recommendations for control measures and personal protective equipment
- Recommendations on entryway controls
- A sample written institutional policy
- A sample written standard operating procedure
- Training recommendations
Also as part of the audit package, your organization will receive:
- ANSI.Z136.1 - 2007 Safe Use of Lasers standard (viewable only)
- One complimentary registration to LIA's Laser Safety Officer Training Course ($1595 value)
Inhouse Training + Audit = Enhanced Laser Safety
Our one-day (onsite) Industrial Laser Safety course is an excellent solution to get your entire staff updated on the latest laser safety practices, and fulfill your training obligations (according to ANSI.Z136.1 - 2007 Safe Use of Lasers standard).