- General Information
YOUR LASER EVENT
Click here to download the early bird Exhibitor application.
For more information regarding available exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Andrew Morrison at email@example.com or call 1.800.34.LASER.
Click here for the 2014 early bird exhibitor application. - Early bird deadline: December 5, 2013
Click here for the 2013 exhibitor layout. New exhibitor layout coming soon!
Be a part of the 4th Annual exclusive event for lasers in North America! LME is developed as the ultimate marketplace for laser companies/manufacturers (the Sellers) and other industries that use or can use lasers (serious Buyers).
Come and showcase your company to Buyers that are coming to LME where they can learn more about lasers, inquire about using lasers in their manufacturing process, and find out how lasers can help them. This event will help prepare attendees to become buyers!
Buyers will be:
- among your own and your competitors’ prospects, to include:
Job Descriptions: Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing
Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
Industries: Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
- in positions to make decisions and/or key recommendations within their company.
- interested in lasers and how it can provide them competitive advantages.
- knowledge of laser technology through free courses offered by LIA onsite.
- focused on lasers without distractions from other industries.
- meet face to face new prospects,
- enhance relationship with your contacts,
- demonstrate affiliation with a premier organization (LIA) and the Laser community in general,
- show and tell what you can do.
Get the most out of LME:
Laser Technology Showcase — Commercial or not, come talk about your products and services to every attendee on the show floor. Just be prepared for your 10-20 minute presentation at our Laser Technology Showcase Theater.
Make It LIVE — Working lasers are welcomed at the event. So, bring the technology on the show floor to engage and interact with LME attendees. Make it an event that they won’t forget! Talk to an LIA representative to expand your space to draw attention. Laser Safety Information Booklet - coming soon.
- FREE Exhibit Registration — LIA will provide all exhibitors with a FREE registration code. You can give it to your current and prospective clients. They will thank you for the FREE Educational Trainings, and you will get more face time with them.
Social Media - Talk about the event on your social media platforms or on those you are subscribed to. Let everyone know about the importance of this show in bringing US manufacturing back to competitiveness.
LIA's Commitment - LIA will conduct vigorous marketing campaigns to attract prospective attendees. We will provide educational offerings designed specifically for manufacturing processionals to include:
Free Educational Training
LME Sponsorships Available:
LME also offers many sponsorship opportunities to leverage your marketing dollars. Reach an audience rich in qualified buyers and increase your brand recognition through event, lanyard, courses and other sponsorships.