- General Information
here to download the Sponsor/Exhibitor Brochure
Click here to download the Sponsor/Exhibitor Application
LME 2013 Sponsor/Exhibitor Application
LME Sponsorship Opportunities
LME 2013 Sponsors/Exhibitors List
LME 2013 Education Program
Wednesday, September 11th: 10:00am - 5:00pm (Show Floor Reception 4:00-5:00pm)
Thursday, September 12th: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Set-up: Tuesday, September 10th, All Day
Thursday, September 12th, immediately following show
Friday, Septermber 13th, morning.
YOUR LASER EVENT
Sign up early as booths (and prime locations) will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Click here for the exhibitor layout.
Be a part of the 3rd Annual exclusive event for lasers in North America! LME is developed as the ultimate marketplace for laser companies/manufacturers (the Sellers) and other industries that use or can use lasers (serious Buyers).
Come and showcase your company to Buyers that are coming to LME where they can learn more about lasers, inquire about using lasers in their manufacturing process, and find out how lasers can help them. This event will help prepare attendees to become buyers!
Buyers will be:
- among your own and your competitors’ prospects, to include:
Job Descriptions: Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers,
Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
Industries: Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
- in positions to make decisions and/or key recommendations within their company.
- interested in lasers and how it can provide them competitive advantages.
- knowledge of laser technology through free courses offered by LIA onsite.
- focused on lasers without distractions from other industries.
- meet face to face new prospects,
- enhance relationship with your contacts,
- demonstrate affiliation with a premier organization (LIA) and the Laser community in general,
- show and tell what you can do.
Get the most out of LME:
Laser Technology Showcase — Commercial or not, come talk about your products and services to every attendee on the show floor. Just be prepared for your 10-20 minute presentation at our Laser Technology Showcase Theater.
Make it LIVE — Working lasers are welcomed at the event. So, bring the technology on the show floor to engage and interact with LME attendees. Make it an event that they won’t forget! Talk to an LIA representative to expand your space to draw attention. Click here to download our Laser Safety Information Booklet.
- FREE Exhibit Registration — LIA will provide all exhibitors with a FREE registration code. You can give it to your current and prospective clients. They will thank you for the FREE Educational Trainings, and you will get more face time with them.
Social Media - Talk about the event on your social media platforms or on those you are subscribed to. Let everyone know about the importance of this show in bringing US manufacturing back to competitiveness.
LIA's Commitment - LIA will conduct vigorous marketing campaigns to attract prospective attendees. We will provide educational offerings designed specifically for manufacturing processionals to include:
Free Educational Training
LME Sponsorships Available:
LME also offers many sponsorship opportunities to leverage your marketing dollars. Reach an audience rich in qualified buyers and increase your brand recognition through event, lanyard, courses and other sponsorships.
For more information regarding available exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jim Naugle at email@example.com or call 1.800.34.LASER.