- General Information
Lasers for Manufacturing Event
LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®) is the place to see the latest in laser
technology, network with the industry's elite and find solutions to current and future manufacturing needs. Our mission is to provide a one stop event for companies interested in integrating
laser technology into their production.
We bring you VALUE in the following ways:
- Visit our show floor theater for keynote presentations on trending topics in the laser industry.
- Attend our expanded free educational sessions to help you understand why laser technology is the future of manufacturing and where and how it is applied.
- Evaluate what you have learned and connect right here at LME with the suppliers who can help you to benefit from using lasers in your manufacturing.
New This Year:
September 22, 2014
The Lasers for Manufacturing Summit is a brand-new event by the Laser Institute of America. This event will bring together C-suite and other top executives who want to hear first-hand expert intelligence on how to use these powerful tools most profitably in a variety of high-value manufacturing applications. Learn More »
- Laser Technology Showcase: Come and learn the advantages of using laser technology from LME Exhibitors.
- Ask the Expert: Ask the experts about anything to do with industrial lasers, laser processing systems and industrial laser applications. Let them help you find solutions to your manufacturing needs!
- Keynotes: A variety of trending topics will be presented by industry experts. Click here to view last year's presentations.
- Educational Courses: Educational courses are 30-45 minutes long. They are designed to teach the basics of laser applications and how you can profit from using lasers!
- Tutorials: Tutorials are one and a half hours long. Tutorials provide a more indepth overview of the topic.