- General Information
Lasers for Manufacturing Event
The mission of LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®) is to provide a one stop event for companies interested in
integrating laser technology into their production. Our aim is to bring you VALUE in the following ways:
Visit our show floor theater for keynote presentations on the the market for industrial lasers and applications, ultra-high brightness direct diodes, the range of
laser processing applications in industry and ultrafast lasers - are we there yet?
Attend our expanded free educational sessions covering the main laser types, economic justification for laser systems, design consideration for industrial laser systems and laser safety for industrial laser systems.
Understand how laser technology is the future of manufacturing and why, where and how it is applied. Evaluate what you have learned and connect right here at LME with the suppliers who can help you to benefit from using lasers in your manufacturing.
Join us in Chicago and learn about automation equipment, laser choices, beam delivery, safety considerations, applications development and meet exhibitors that supply these products & services.
- Laser Technology Showcase: Designed for exhibitors to discuss the advantages of their approach to using laser technology.
- Ask the Expert: Come ask the experts about anything to do with industrial lasers, laser processing systems and industrial laser applications.
- FREE Keynotes on: Ultra-high Brightness Direct Diodes, The Range of Laser Processing Applications in Industry, The Market for Industrial Lasers and Applications and Ultrafast Lasers - Are we There yet?
- FREE Educational Courses: Main Laser Types Used for Manufacturing - Key Properties and Key Applications, Laser Safety for Industrial Laser Systems, Design Considerations for Industrial Laser Systems and Economic Justification for Laser Applications.
- FREE Tutorials: Process Monitoring for Laser Applications and Microprocessing
LME is the place to see the latest in laser technology, network with the industry's elite and find solutions to current and future manufacturing