Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop
LIA's 6th annual Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop (LAM®) will bring industry specialists, executives, users and researchers from around the world to show how laser additive processes can be applied effectively and affordably to today's manufacturing challenges. This workshop will have a significant impact on the widespread industrial implementations of laser additive manufacturing.
Past Keynote Speaker – Terry Wohlers
General ChairJim Sears – GE Global Research Center
Workshop Co-ChairIngomar Kelbassa – RWTH Aachen University
Sponsor Committee ChairBill Shiner – IPG Photonics Corporation
Featuring Topics On:
- LAM - A Paradigm Change in Future Manufacturing?
- Digital Manufacturing for Medical and Dentistry
- International Markets
- Surface Tailoring
- Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul, Under Water Applications, Economics and more...
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Powder Production
- On- and Off-Highway Transportation
- Power Generation
- Tooling, Dies and Molds
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing Engineers and Managers
- Process/R&D Engineers
- Applications Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Precision Parts Specialists
- System Integrators
- Anyone interested in laser cladding, sintering or rapid manufacturing