Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop
LIA's 6th annual Laser Additive Manufacturing Workshop (LAM®) will bring industry specialists, executives, users and researchers from around the world to show how laser additive processes can be applied effectively and affordably to today's manufacturing challenges. This workshop will have a significant impact on the widespread industrial implementations of laser additive manufacturing.
Past Keynote Speaker – Terry Wohlers
General ChairJim Sears – GE Global Research Center
Sponsor Committee ChairBill Shiner – IPG Photonics Corporation
Program CommitteeMilan Brandt – RMIT University
Jim Cann – Rofin-Sinar, Inc.
Paul Denney – Lincoln Electric
John Hunter – Carpenter Powder Products
Thierry Marchione – Caterpillar, Inc.
Tim Morris – EOS of North America, Inc.
Wayne Penn – Alabama Laser
Steve Roy – Hayden Laser Services
Featuring Topics On:
- Applications from Powder Bed to Powder Fed
- Digital Manufacturing for Aviation, Health Care & Energy
- Real Examples from Job Shops
- Service Suppliers
- Additive Manufacturing Around the World
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Powder Production
- On- and Off-Highway Transportation
- Power Generation
- Tooling, Dies and Molds
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing Engineers and Managers
- Process/R&D Engineers
- Applications Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Precision Parts Specialists
- System Integrators
- Anyone interested in laser cladding, sintering or rapid manufacturing